Corporate benefit packages
Find out more about our comprehensive, tailored solutions.
Our benefit packages are designed to educate, empower and engage with your workforce.
All solutions are designed to improve wellbeing, allow for a more authentic and inclusive work culture, and break the taboo in the workplace.
Our standard benefits programme facilitates an inclusive culture in the workplace.
We provide support for every fertility journey or reproductive health challenge.
Find out how much it could cost you – including an expected return on investment – below.
- Lunch and learn sessions for management and leadership
- HR workshops
- Policy GAP analysis review and draft
- Support in setting up or developing a fertility network
- Manager and employee guide
- Access to a suite of webinars and podcasts on all areas of fertility, wellbeing and reproductive health
Reproductive healthcare assessments
- At-home finger-prick hormone testing kits for every woman
- At-home sperm screening testing kits for every man
- Companion guide to understand results
- Access to further support and guidance through our concierge team
Concierge & wellbeing support
- Access to a dedicated fertility advisor and our wider concierge team – 7 days a week
- Access to discounted complementary wellbeing therapies
- Access to discounted comprehensive consultations and healthcare assessments
- Access to discounted fertility treatment via our licensed partner clinics
- Dedicated account manager
- Anonymised employee analytics and engagement reports
- Anonymised employee feedback
As a bolt-on solution, we offer the option for companies to fund their employees’ fertility and menopause treatment and care.
According to Fertility IQ, 53% of employees surveyed would stay longer with their employers if 100% covered for fertility treatment.
Our benefit and HR specialists can work with you to define an allowance per employee to use against their reproductive health requirements.
100% of this allowance goes to your employee to spend on consultations, assessments and treatments.