We’re looking for an ambitious sales and marketing associate to join our friendly team
To apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to Jo at email@example.com
This role provides the opportunity for remote / hybrid working.
Fertifa is an innovative start-up company offering fertility and reproductive health benefits to corporates across the UK. Fertility benefits attract and retain employees while improving productivity. We want to transform fertility support and care in the workplace.
Fertifa’s mission is to provide one-stop, all inclusive, cost-efficient and flexible reproductive health support to everyone, no matter their gender, age, sexual orientation or marital status.
Our benefits programme is tailored to a company’s demographic, size and budget. We work with companies to:
- Raise awareness of fertility and reproductive heath challenges at the workplace
- Engage employees to be proactive about their health
- Support and mentor employees going through reproductive health journeys
- Provide next generation fertility treatment for any employee that requires it
To achieve this, we provide outstanding clinical expertise, modern diagnostics, holistic services and discounts on treatments with our leading partnership clinics – all managed through our digital platform.
Our next step in the journey? We’re looking for a Sales & Marketing Associate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Fertifa team. The Sales & Marketing Associate will work closely with the Client Development Director and Head of Marketing to expand our client base across the UK and help drive growth in both sales and brand loyalty, with confidence and unmatched commitment.
The candidate will have outstanding relationship management skills and be self-motivated to rapidly scale our client base. They will be responsible for supporting the full sales & marketing cycle, targeting companies of all sizes, with the objectives of:
- Extending Fertifa’s lead as the UK’s leading fertility benefits provider
- Maximising lead generation and sales reach with new and existing clients
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual targets in terms of lead generation and sales meetings
- Outbound lead generation, using social media and existing client databases to qualify and nurture sales opportunities and potential leads
- Working with the Client Development Director to manage the sales Pipeline
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with digital campaigns and social media
- Conducting SEO analysis; reporting on Fertifa website and LinkedIn traffic, performance and trends, providing ideas for optimisation and ongoing improvements
- Supporting with the creation of pitch and presentation materials
- Carefully tracking and actioning leads across the sales cycle
- Maintaining sales pipeline and preparing pipeline analysis where required
- Supporting outbound prospecting via email and LinkedIn
- Updating and managing communications in our HubSpot CRM system
- Supporting in the development of marketing materials, where required
Skills & Attributes
- Educated to degree level
- Proven ability to engage with multiple stakeholders at various levels in a professional manner
- Able to demonstrate empathy and self-awareness as they are key to successful relationship building
- Proven analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making
- Intellectually curious, with a keen interest in health and wellbeing
- Proven record of sales and marketing success
- Previous use of CRM systems
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the fertility and reproductive health space
- Entrepreneurial spark, able to identify new business development opportunities
- Have a forward thinking ‘can-do’ attitude to problem solving and the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment. Working at a start-up is exciting and offers a world of opportunity, but everyone needs to help us achieve our mission!
- Be able to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Always looking out for ways to improve sales and marketing processes
- Possess excellent organisational skills, good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and networking skills. Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Strong work ethic and motivated to deliver results
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty
Compensation and benefits
- Base salary: £26,000 – £28,000
- Commission scheme enrolment upon completion of 6-month probation period
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular team socials
- Opportunities for training and development
- Remote and flexible working opportunities
We are an inclusive and supportive employer, with a great team spirit. We are all passionate about our work and the business – and we also know how to have fun!