Fertility and reproductive health in the workplace remains a taboo. For many employers taking the first steps towards building a supportive, open dialogue and integrated support system for employees can feel like a mountain to climb.
Yet proactively addressing employee fertility challenges brings many benefits for employers including reduced absenteeism, higher levels of productivity, increased employee retention and commitment and a stronger corporate wellbeing brand.
So how can employers begin to address the taboo surrounding fertility issues in their organisations and take the first step towards providing better support?
The webinar below was delivered by the Workplace Fertility Community, a not-for-profit initiative whose mission is to transform fertility & family wellbeing in the workplace and break down the taboo surrounding fertility issues.
This video covers:
- How fertility issues can affect the individual
- How to find out who may be struggling with fertility issues in your workplace
- Who to connect with internally to help you create an influential group of advocates and raise this topic up the agenda of HR and business leaders
- What other organisations are currently doing about this issue
- What market-leading fertility support looks like