We were joined by some great speakers at our latest round-table webinar while we discussed how companies focus on transforming digital health and wellbeing for their employees.
More relevant than ever, as companies begin to emerge from the impact of COVID-19, HR departments are looking for ways to reassess how to best support their employees and the tools required to do this.
This webinar covers:
- Anticipating how COVID-19 could affect wellbeing strategies within organisations
- What should HR and Employee Benefit teams be asking their existing – and future – providers to offer
- What the current digital healthcare landscape currently looks like
- How has COVID-19 opened the door for the greater use of digital healthcare
- How does fertility care lend itself to a digital healthcare approach and slot into a company’s wellbeing strategy
- The relevance of fertility benefits for a predominantly male environment
- Supporting employee wellbeing while they are on furlough
Hosted by Fertifa, our speakers were:
- Sarah Pryor, Co-founder of Letter+Line Co.
- Bruce Eaton, Managing Director of Health Pulse Services
- Cindy Charles, Founder of Fertile Life
- Hema Wara, Product Director of Fertifa
If you’d like to find out more about the support that we can provide your employees, drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.